The P.X Intermittent perforation unit is a fully enclosed unit, suitable for the hot perforation of polythene, polypropylene, metallized film and most synthetic materials. The perforator can operate at up to 400 cycles per minute
with a working width of up to 2 metres and production speeds of up to 200 metres per minute
- Print register- This perforator can perforate to a print register mark
- Pre set lengths - Can perforate to preset lengths, which can be set on the control panel
- Intermittent mode- Can run in intermittent mode up to 400 cycles per minute
- Manual Mode-When in manual mode it can be run as a standard perforator.
- Solid state heater controls- Both internal and externally heated pin roller ( for increased production speed)
- Timer- Timer for automatic warm up ( no waiting time for heater to warm up)
- Automatic speed control- Perforator automatically matches web speed to produce round holes.
- Automatic cool down- When cooling down the machine will automatically switch off when a safe temperature has been reached.
- Guards- Fully guarded with interlocks and emergency stop
- Heat shield- Fully interlocked automatic heat shield for web protection
- Remote station- Remote stop/start for perforating which can be built into slitter control panel
- Pin segments- Pin segments are easily interchangeable for different perforation patterns including striped perforation.
- Hole adjustments- The diameter of holes can be adjusted with the needle depth adjusters.
- Installation- The perforators are easily installed on to slitter/rewind units, bag machines etc.
Download our Hot
specification by clicking here.
You will need Adobe Reader X ® to view this download. If you do not already have this installed on your computer please click here first to go directly to the official Adobe® website where you can download a free copy.